• Deer are most active at dawn and dusk.
• Deer often travel in groups. If you see one, assume there are a few more nearby.
• Be extra careful in areas where you’ve seen deer before.
• Use high beams when there is no opposing traffic. Scan for illuminated eyes or dark silhouettes.
• If you see one or more deer, slow down.
• Never swerve to avoid hitting a deer; most serious crashes occur when drivers try to miss a deer but hit something else.
If you do happen to hit a deer, please know that the friendly folks in our body shop will go out of their way to fix your car. We know that no one wants to be involved in an accident, and we are committed to offering quality workmanship and excellent customer service. As always, we work on all makes and models. We also work closely with all insurance companies. Our goal is to get your car in working order as quickly as we possibly can. You can reach our body shop at 503-375-0316 or at http://www.withnellauto.com/Schedule-Service-Salem.aspx